TOM YUM Soup for the Soul

BEWARE!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR HOT STUFF!

Subscribe

Project Crush Lessons

Posted by Bangbang on Wednesday, September 10

Yesterday went for a PROJECT CRuSH lesson at a boys school in the East to talk about cyberwellness. That school always reminds me of my secondary school days. Though I am not from an all boys school but the noise level, the hyperactivity does remind me when I was still a secondary school boy. I think one distinct thing I always like to do was go around my class to "peddle" sweets as I was the major supplier. Although of course I don't do it openly in front of teachers. I will still show some basic respect for the teacher regardless of whether I found the lesson interesting or if I liked the teacher's style and the ability to comprehend. (Although I confess to sleeping in some of the classes therefore being caught by teacher)

To my dismay, I find that students nowadays have this tendency to just rant on and on among themselves, totally oblivious to teachers or higher authority during official school lessons. For e.g. in the class yesterday, the students were literally chatting their way through the whole lesson if not for my intermittent stops to quiet them down. Despite a few warnings, they will compromise for perhaps less then 5 mins and it'll all begin again. Nonetheless, I am thankful that there are still many students who will do the

"Oei !!!! SSSSsshhhhhSshhhhhh! QUIET LAH!"

But to quote a famous saying:

"Boys will just be boys. Wait till they become MAN."

Anyway, having a fun time teaching in school. Maybe will go back soon.

WwwoooohhhhhhhhOOooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)