TOM YUM Soup for the Soul

BEWARE!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR HOT STUFF!

Subscribe

Company Trip to Rompin, Malaysia

Posted by Bangbang on Monday, September 8

Just came back from a company staff retreat from Malaysia. By far, I think this is one of my most relaxed trip to Malaysia. My previous retreats to Malaysia are usually more intensive, coupled with more sessions and activities.

This time round, had more resting time i.e. sleeping and "nuah-ing". Also managed to catch up with all my long-lost sports. I swam, played water polo, beach volleyball and handball. It was a total workout for me and the end result: SUNBURNT & MUSCLE ACHE!!!!

There was one reminiscing event that really captivated me... For our finale night, we had a CAMPFIRE!!!!


Reminded me of my days when I was in NPCC and we would have campfires during our camps and at OBS in Ubin as well. Should post some of my good old NPCC days in future post soon.
Stay tuned for more updates!!! (",)

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)