TOM YUM Soup for the Soul

BEWARE!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR HOT STUFF!

Subscribe

Old Model Remake???

Posted by Bangbang on Sunday, August 31

Yesterday I was giving tuition in office to some of my gaming group students and they started the session by showing me the LATEST GADGET handphone in the market. Initially didn't really thought much about it until I saw it. And i couldn't get over it because it looked exactly like the Motorola old phone.




















































I took a closer look at it and started exploring it. The sides were decorated with this flashy pattern that spoke of a youthful influence. And the phone actually did worked and had all the camera, media player functions as any other Nokia, Sony Ericsson handphones. For a good 10 minutes, I was just very amused by it because it reminded me so much of the ancient phones we carried when such media platforms were still not popular yet.








Looks familiar anyone??? If Japan is carrying such phone models, why not us??? Since we are always trying to keep up with Japan and trying to level up. Why not??? Let's watch out in the handphone market soon!!!

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)