TOM YUM Soup for the Soul

BEWARE!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR HOT STUFF!

Subscribe

Could this be you?

Posted by Bangbang on Wednesday, August 27



Was browsing some websites that a friend forwarded to me and found this very interesting article that narrated about the true story of a game addict who found cobwebs literally growing on his chairs. Of course that is a case of negligence and self-righteous thinking that over-gaming actually happens to someone who can't control themselves.

It's interesting to note that many people do say things like that:

"Oh I have full control over my gaming."

"I think I know when to stop.'

"Don't worry, I'm not a kid anymore"

"It's just a game, what harm can it do?"

Yet when we really come down to the game itself, we would say 10 more mintues to our parents, or maybe I don't want to go out today, just feel like staying home to play games and slack.

Typical language exchanges among the gamers these days.

Never say "never". You really don't know what may just happen when you play for that extra 15 minutes more.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)