TOM YUM Soup for the Soul

BEWARE!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR HOT STUFF!

Subscribe

Grandma is hospitalised...

Posted by Bangbang on Saturday, October 25


Haven't been blogging for some time. Recently my grandma got hospitalised and things were not looking so well for her and she is in isolation ward for now. Actually haven't really been able to catch up with her for a long time and it's saddening to have to meet her at the hospital... And sometimes she didn't seem to be able to recognise me or even understand what I was saying.

However, I am thankful for these ups and downs of events because my extended family is getting together more and we're all just trying our best to provide as much as we can for my grandma and make the best arrangements. For one, I even got to meet my "long-lost" aunt who I have not seen for over 15 years already. I feel this closeness which I otherwise have not felt for so many years and I am excited at seeing some of my cousins even in the course of this ordeal for my grandma.

Right now, just praying that my grandma will recover and not have to go through any operations and be discharged quickly. May God hear my prayers and bless my entire family through this period. (",)

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)