TOM YUM Soup for the Soul

BEWARE!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR HOT STUFF!

Subscribe

舞林大道

Posted by Bangbang on Friday, October 17

Recently a new reality tv show (舞林大道) has hit the streets of Taiwan and it's becoming one of the latest craze in Singapore with the telecast aired every Mon on Channel U. When I first saw the advertisment on tv, I was already very drawn but time doesn't permit me to watch it. However, that particular day i happened to catch the repeat telecast of the show and to my amazement, I was captivated by the standards of the dancers, both in terms of technicality, athestic value and team spirit.

I can't resist but to share and recommend my top 3 choices of teams and you can see for yourself how good they are. I learned something as I was watching the show. When you have the PASSION.

"Nothing is impossible until you have chosen to take a step of faith to believe and venture into it. "

NO 1. I-CANDY

NO 2. DANCE FLOW



NO 3. 台灣龍捲風


0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)