TOM YUM Soup for the Soul

BEWARE!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR HOT STUFF!

Subscribe

WHAT A TAXI RIDE...

Posted by Bangbang on Thursday, June 7


This incident actually took place couple of weeks back when I mentioned in my previous post about taxis. I was actually boarding a cab at city hall area (not a comfort cab as showed in the pic), on my way back to office. When the cab was making a turn out of the parking onto the main street, we encountered heavy traffic and the taxi driver was trying to make some very outright turn by signallig to drivers to give way. However, a particular BMW refused to give way and simply sped past ignoring the signal and tollay enraged the taxi driver and that's where the shock came...
" %@!*^#&# What kind of person is this? %^%** Don't even know how to give way. ^%^%&% Really despise these type of driver. %$*&% Help make people's life easy la. #$%^(&*^%$$%*@*&@*&*^&%&@*&# Make me very angry!!!! ^%^#$&*^*$%^"
Do not be mistaken. You computer is not fautly. The fonts that you see are as displayed (in symbols) for the sake of censorship because those words represent vulgarities. The string of display by taxi uncle was so appalling that me and my friend were dumbfounded and we didn't know how to respond. All I could muster up was "uncle it's not a big matter at all. No need to resort to such anger and vulgarities. Yet the taxi driver just continued on his string of usage till we reached our office. In fact, this really showed me something. Out of a small incident like that, our tongues can blabber and make remarks to shocking that it makes one wonder is it really from their hearts or just a matter of ill-habit and lack of self control. I choose to think that it is because what's the use of using so much vulgarities and cursing the other person when you learn to be more forgiving and just learn to let things go.
To quote a program line: "To curse or not to curse". I think it's all in the mind and it's yours to control. So think twice before you speak for language holds the power to curse and to bless.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)