TOM YUM Soup for the Soul

BEWARE!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR HOT STUFF!

Subscribe

How to please the MEN?!?!

Posted by Bangbang on Thursday, October 2

A colleague just emailed me an article that men appeared to happiest when they are online as compared to women. Perhaps this has to do with the technology being more male-friendly and generally the guys are the tech-savvy ones. Come to think of it, it is quite true that I do spend a large portion of time on my computer, surfing, playing games, msn-ing, social networking, blogging etc etc. And I won't say that it is less fun then going out to do sports or spending some relaxing time out at the pool or cafe. In essence, there is a time for everything so at the right time and with the right mood, I do what I feel best.

Extracts from the article:
“Just over half of men said happiness meant surfing the Internet, playing online games or accessing social network sites such as Facebook, compared with only 39 percent of women.”

"Fifty-five percent of women said having meals and spending time together as a family made them happiest, compared to 45 percent of men. Women are also more likely than men to have been made happy by their pets."
(Read the whole story here)

However, there is one point of contention as well. Perhaps it has to do with occuptional hazards but I appear to see women getting very much into the computer as well, especially in terms of blogging and msn. For the sake of finding out, I shall put up a poll on my blog and have you net-citizens to vote and comment on whether you are happiest online or otherwise.





*SMILE*
*SMILE*
*SMILE*
*SMILE*
*SMILE*
*SMILE*

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)