TOM YUM Soup for the Soul

BEWARE!!! SCROLL DOWN FOR HOT STUFF!

Subscribe

Suspension Of Milk Products From China

Posted by Bangbang on Sunday, September 21

It appears that the recent milk saga has escalated to greater heights with more recalls of dairy products from the market besides just milk powder. A warning has been issued with regards to some products being recalled from the market shelf. I was quite surprised that it seem to warrant great attention because I have had people msn-ing me the list of recall items, and shortly after that sms-es followed with the list. So as a cyber citizen, I have to do my part and blog it down so that people on the cyber space can be forewarned.


The products are:


(1) M&M chocolates - no more colorful pills to brighten up my day!


(2) Snickers - my energy booster during breaks GONE!


(3) Mentos yoghurt bottle - don't really drink much of it though...


(4) Dove chocolate - Prefer pocky sticks instead. :P


(5) Oreo wafer sticks - Does oreo flavored cereals count???


(6) DutchLady sterilised milk - Not in my league


(7) Ice cream - My freezer's full of them!!!!!!! AAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHhhh Sobs Sobs...

(Wall's all natural, mini poppers, magnum, Moo sandwich, mini cornetto & youcan)


CURRENT MOOD: Self explanatory. Please see picture below!!!




P.S. Don't worry, I won't turn to pumpkins for alternatives. (",)

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)